MissionNiveau d'anglais courant est obligatoire.
Il s'agit d'un CDD d'une durée de 7 mois.
In the Strategy & Client Propositions team, the Head of International is a key position for leading the strategy and revenue growth of international customers including 1) clients who bank or have a need to bank with HSBC in more than one market; 2) non-resident customers and 3) international diasporas and foreign nationals.
The role holder is expected to design and deliver the strategy for International customers, work through a globally diverse team RBWM and influence in directing tools and resources required to execute.
The Head of International is accountable for:
- Growth of the International client base and targeted international customer segments like the French Expats the UK, US or Honk-Kong
- Developing value propositions for International clients, leveraging or initiating new marketing & comms, sales and servicing model, digital capabilities, servicing standards and product and advice solutions
- Grow the FX proposition, leveraging Group initiatives
- Ensuring delivery and good execution of Group International initiatives, servicing model and global cross-border policies.
- Main point of contact for 2LoD and local subject matter expert for day-to-day management of the non-resident client base, to ensure decisions and risk management are in accordance with internal and external standards/regulations and global cross-border guidelines.
- Improve customer perception of HSBC international offer and capabilities
- Acceleration of collaboration across markets and synergies across business lines (GPB, CMB, GBM)
- Monitor performance through global and local KPIs
- Implementation of the above working with all relevant stakeholders either locally, regionally or Group team – With a focus on building proximity with counter-parts in the key corridor markets.
- Representing France business on the appropriate Cross-Border and International committees.
- Significant experience in a proposition/product development role
- Regulatory and cross-border sales and marketing experience desirable
- Prior experience working with or in foreign markets
- Fluent English required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mix of analytical, marketing and product skills
- Strong ability to team work and influence across a matrix environment
- Proven management and leadership skills, with solutions focus