MissionWe are currently recruiting a :
Senior Corporate Advisor (M/F) – Large Corporates - Chinese market
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
- Develop and implement CIB's value proposal towards Luxembourg / European entrepreneurs and companies who want to make business with China.
- Develop and implement CIB's value proposal towards Chinese entrepreneurs and companies coming to Luxembourg / Europe.
- Engage and nurture profitable business relationships with Chinese Large Corporates acting in and out of China.
- Represent the Bank at client events (first viewings, landmark conferences), and develop a serviceable network both internally and externally in Luxembourg and China.
- Actively manage and develop a profitable portfolio of Luxembourg / European Large Corporate clients with interest in making business with China, as well as initiate and develop a portfolio of Chinese Large Corporates and Entrepreneurs, through loan production and the management of AuM. Marketing actions must be focused on target clients and results-oriented.
- Enhance collaboration and team spirit. Adopt a collective view, encourage the achievement of group objectives and apply professional standards conducive to the sharing of expertise.
- Be accountable and take decisions, even if that involves difficult choices or taking measured risks; participate in the implementation of scheduled tasks (marketing campaigns); and propose initiatives to boost the team's overall performance.
- Promote cross-selling, increase the product-usage of clients by transforming largely loan-based relationships (SDD, syndicated loans) into meaningful relationships.
- Adapt to a changing world and empower large corporate clients in response to financial market developments and regulatory changes, while managing the impact of the volatility of these markets for the bank's clients (RWA, IFRS9, NSFR and LCR ratios, etc.).
- Take an interest in innovation and develop contacts with new thriving sectors, in particular by participating actively in events organised by economic clusters in Luxembourg and China, the Chamber of Commerce (Fedil, Nyuko, Innohub, LBAN, audit firms, law firms, consulting firms, etc.).
- Represent the bank at client events (first viewings, landmark conferences), and develop a serviceable network both internally and externally in Luxembourg and China.
- Economics/Business management
- Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Chinese (Mandarin) and English languages are a must; French, German and Luxembourgish are considered as important assets
- 10 years' experience in a similar sales position
- Expertise in financing and cash management for domestic companies and multinational groups.
- In-depth knowledge of balance sheet analysis, financial ratios and business management.
- Experience in drafting contractual documents for the bank, in particular in the field of syndicated loans.
- Good knowledge of basic IT tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).and all of the bank's front applications and validation systems
- Contact network of external professional experts (private & public)
- Large Corporate portfolio management experience
- TFM and Risk Management knowhow are a plus
- Operational autonomy
- Analytical skills
- Very good client relations
- Initiative and organisation
- Team work
- Strong interest in innovation and the economy in general
- Good presentation and representation