MissionThis position is to assist NGAM Int'I Distribution Asia Pacific (ex Japan) Compliance team to conduct monitoring activities and to provide regulatory advice to the BDUs.
• Review of marketing materials for the region and also low-risk international marketing materials ;
• Wolrd Check Database screening for prospects and support resolution of AML issues ;
• Code of Ethics administration for Asia Pacifi (ex-Japan) ;
• Handling licensing related matters for Hong Kong, includinf monitoring the activities of the non-HK based licensed representatives under NGAM HK ;
• Assisting in various compliance reportings (e.g. MCR, Operational Incidents Log, etc.) ;
• Conduct certain testings according to the control plan for the region ;
• Assist in regulatory analysis.
Educational background : degree level preferably in a relevant subject (law, regulation, risk management, finance)
Experience : asset management / compliance related working experience preferred
This position is only opened to the candidates who are eligible to the Business France V.I.E program :
• You are French or European citizens
• your age is between 18 and 28 years old
• You are not a citizen of the assignment country
• You are graduated